A selection of articles related to conflict dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Conflict Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Conflict Dictionary.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Conflict Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Conflict Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Are Conservative Christians 'Religious Extremists'?
- For example, the poll of 1,000 U.S.
- Resolving Conflict In Our Lives
- The American Heritage College dictionary defines conflict in this way, “a state of disharmony” between parties who may be incompatible or who may be able to come to a compatible state.
- Opinion: Why We Say Militant and not Terrorist
- Tunisia Live has been providing news and features on current events and breaking news in Tunisia and the region for five years now. It's been an eventful period and, throughout, people have kept coming back to us for objective and independent news that ...
- Facing microaggressions: how LGBT+ students navigate classrooms, campus
- Microaggressions are “the use of such subtle but offensive comments or actions,” according to Random House Dictionary. ... Microaggressions can be very frustrating in the moment, but to know how to deal with conflict, students must experience it, he said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Conflict Dictionary Topics
Related searchescockatoo classification
animal care occupations
7th century ad
bombay stock exchange history
amartya sen personal life
histamine histamine disorder effects
miscarriage of justice new zealand