Confucianism Core Concepts
A selection of articles related to confucianism core concepts.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucianism Core Concepts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucianism Core Concepts.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Confucianism Core Concepts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucianism Core Concepts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- I am a Christian from the Bible belt. But you may find my views surprising
- Several others lamented that, even though they agreed with the basic premise of my thoughts, they wished it would go by a name other than feminism. .... The concept of god being complete is contradicted by god's need of worship".
- Shut Up and Sit Down
- Plato, Confucius, and the poet (or poets) who wrote the Bhagavad Gita thought about leadership; so did Machiavelli. Historians have detailed the lives and decisions of ... Weber was getting at a core problem for modern leaders.
- Our grip on integrity is getting slippery
- Common themes are the ridiculousness of Common Core math techniques, the latest, greatest bandwagon fad that has arrived, been implemented and abandoned before the person on the street even heard of it, and the decline of youth today.
- CPC draws governance wisdom from tradition
- While presiding over a high-level meeting in February 2014, Xi, also president of China, stressed that traditional Chinese culture was the root of socialist core values.
- The kowtow of a Chinese son and the debate about respect
- The concept of filial piety goes back to 400 BC and is a core virtue of Confucianism, described in the early works of China's best-known philosopher.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Confucianism Core Concepts Topics
carbon notable characteristics
alpine national redoubt