A selection of articles related to confucianism rites.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucianism Rites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucianism Rites.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Confucianism Rites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucianism Rites books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TEACHINGS OF CONFUCIUS: A BASIS AND JUSTIFICATION
- Feb 2, 2000 1 CONFUCIANISM AND HUMAN RIGHTS 1 (William Theodore De Bary .
- Xunzi and the Nature of Confucian Ritual
- Sep 7, 2010 Xunzi and the Nature of Confucian Ritual. Kurtis Hagen. Kurtis Hagen recently received a Ph.
- Liberalism and Confucianism: Rights and Virtues
- 235. Core Ethics Vol. 7（2011）.
- An introduction to Confucianism
- Social conflicts and their solutions. 178. 4.
Suggested Web Resources
- Confucianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Chinese character for "rites", or "ritual", previously had the religious meaning of "sacrifice".
- Confucianism Rites and Ceremonies
- Confucianism Rites and Ceremonies. Despite his disinterest in ultimate questions, Confucius was a strong advocate for ritual.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Confucianism Rites Topics
Related searchesdruid dictionary
ship and submarine recycling program
culture of china hobbies
proscenium arch development