Confucianism The Five Classics
A selection of articles related to confucianism the five classics.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucianism The Five Classics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucianism The Five Classics.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Confucianism The Five Classics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucianism The Five Classics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Apply gua in I Ching for risk control
- Governed by the yarrow stalk method, the chances to obtain 6 is 1/16, to obtain 8 is 7/16, to obtain 9 and 7 are 3/16 and 5/16, respectively.
- What Is the I Ching?
- It was said that, five hundred years later, Confucius himself wrote ethical commentaries explicating each hexagram, which are called the “Ten Wings” (“wing,” that is, in the architectural sense). ...
- 'The Vegetarian' towers over Man Booker International Prize long list
- The Independent Foreign Fiction Prize initially survived for five years and then ended. In 2001 it rose again like the proverbial phoenix from the ashes. By 2002 it had posthumously honoured the great W.
- Nargiz Pashayeva: ''The first democratic republic in the whole East and Muslim
- Bettany Hughes is a recognized expert, an expert in ancient and modern history, a radio and television presenter popular in the world, whose recent documentary films about Buddha, Confucius and Socrates on BBC 2 became widely known.
- Confucianism still relevant in today's world
- As he reached adulthood, Confucius considered the biggest problem of the times to be a turning away from the morality and values of the earlier Chou society. His proposal for a new society was to look backward ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Confucianism The Five Classics Topics
Related searchesnon-hodgkin lymphoma nutrition
satchel paige rules for staying young
dietary fiber harmful effects