A selection of articles related to confucianism.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucianism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucianism.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Confucianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucianism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An introduction to Confucianism
- Mengzi and his development of idealistic Confucianism. 71. Xunzi: a Great Japanese Confucianism: transfiguration and application.
- The Impact of Confucianism on Interpersonal Relationships and
- The Impact of. Confucianism on. Interpersonal Relationships and Communication .
Suggested News Resources
- Will Korean Unification Spur Investment Boom in North-East Asia?
- Korea also has a deeper imprint of Confucianism than Japan. In fact, outside China - Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam remain the three most “Confucianized” countries in the world.
- Pakistan economy has rich potential to grow fast
- He observed that the South Asian states could learn from Confucianism's teaching of 'Prosperity they neighbor' and the role model of ASEAN, in order to promote regional cooperation in the economic sector. Prof.
- Confucius reprises role as political pawn
- Consequently, Confucianism is a tool to be deployed, a means to an end, rather than a deeper realization of the responsibilities between the government and those whose acquiescence give rise to its legitimacy.
- West Meets East: Confucius and Bertrund Russell
- I asked this very issue of Okada Takehiko, scholar of Confucianism, in my interviews with him some years ago, recorded in my book, "The Confucian Way of Contemplation, Okada Takehiko and the Tradition of Quiet-Sitting" (1988).
- Family savings higher in China vs. US
- “Also, the Chinese culture, which is influenced by Confucianism, values education very highly. Recent Chinese economic reforms have shifted education costs to households, which gives them additional motive for education saving.
Suggested Web Resources
- Confucianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Confucianism is a Chinese ethical and philosophical system developed from the teachings of the Chinese philosopher Confucius (Kǒng Fūzǐ, or K'ung-fu-tzu, lit.
- Jul 12, 1995 A basic outline of the Confucian tradition, its principles and schools, from Religioustolerance.org.
- A brief overview of the Confucianism history, belief and ethics.
- Confucianism - ReligionFacts
- Dec 20, 2005 Confucianism is a way of life taught by Confucius in the 6th–5th century BC.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Confucianism
- An article by Charles F. Aiken. Reviews the key teachings and history of Confucianism, and its relation to Christianity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about blindness
blasting cap types of blasting caps
gi joe extreme characters
black wednesday the aftermath