A selection of articles related to confucius names.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucius Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucius Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Confucius Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucius Names books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stepmother Mia Farrow and sister Nancy Sinatra pay tribute to Frank Sinatra Jr
- She made a name for herself when she defended a former Yugoslavian war criminal, Esad Landzo in the late 1990s. She traveled to the Hague to defend him where he was accused of 'beating to death a 60-year-old prisoner and nailing a metal badge to ...
- Edmunds County family grows through adoption from China
- Micah Secker and his siblings vigorously attacked a dry-erase board with red, blue and green markers. The three started drawing pictures and writing words, including their own names.
- 9 Famous Women Who Have Creatures Named After Them
- Compared to hordes of species named after prominent dudes (Mick Jagger's got several, as do Dante, Goethe, William Shakespeare and Confucius), the lauded women who've had their names put up in lights over a case in the world's natural history ...
- Confucius descendants attempt to unlock mystery
- More than 40,000 overseas descendants had their names added to the 2009 edition, with more than 30,000 of them from South Korea. However, new findings continue to appear as descendants dig deeper into historic materials collected from all over the ...
- The Rectification of Names: Confucius Takes on Political Correctness
- In honor of Confucius's birthday, let's start calling things by their proper names. This is a revolutionary act, and can be carried out every day in conversations with friends, relatives, and co-workers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Confucius Names Topics
Related searchesarcor chocolates
repentance in judaism