A selection of articles related to confucius names.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucius Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucius Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Confucius Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucius Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Last Names as Written on the Banner Confucius Zinn King Emerson
- Full Names. From Biography In Context (Gale InfoTrac Database).
- Economics of Confucius: What do original sources say?
- 孔夫子 Confucius, names Con Chiu (551 – 479 BC), was born on 28th. September 551 BC in Chi-Fu (in the now Shandong Province, China).
- An introduction to Confucianism
- guages has been taken in the West as a proper name for the East Asian tradition with Confucius as its fountainhead. In fact, what is meant by.
- THE CONFUCIAN SCHOOL
- Confucius (“analects” means “sayings”).
- AUSTRO-LIBERTARIAN THEMES IN EARLY CONFUCIANISM
- the Wade-Giles and Pinyin transliteration, names are commonly Latinized: Confucius and Mencius. Throughout this essay I employ Pinyin.
Suggested News Resources
- What's in a name?
- Confucius Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit. Salman Rushdie Women have had the power of naming stolen from us.
Suggested Web Resources
- Confucius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The name "Confucius" was first Latinised and introduced to Europe by the Italian Jesuit Matteo Ricci.
- Confucius' Rectification of Names
- Confucius' Rectification of Names.
- What was the real name of Confucius?
- What was the real name of Confucius - trivia question /questions answer / answers.
- Confucius Biography - life, family, name, story, death, history, wife
- Nov 25, 2010 Confucius is the Latinized name of K'ung Fu-tzu (Great Master K'ung). His original name was K'ung Ch'iu; he is also known as K'ung Chung-ni.
- Jordan: Chinese Personal Names
- Confucius' Chinese name was Kǒng Qiū 孔丘, where Kǒng 孔 was his family name and Qiū 丘 his personal name.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Confucius Names Topics
Related searchespower projection
city of new orleans route details
paris districts la rive droite
japanese american media portrayal
tintin and the picaros
negima timeline in the manga