A selection of articles related to confucius politics.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucius Politics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucius Politics.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Confucius Politics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucius Politics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “We are all democrats now” Confucian Political Theory in the Face of
- Confucianism from politics, and the second as Confucian attempt to re-enter politics.
- THE ROLE OF CONFUCIAN CULTURAL VALUES AND POLITICS
- And second, in what ways did social and political relationships intersect with Confucian values to enable or constrain planners' actions?
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Edited by Daniel A. Bell: Confucian Political
- Edited by Daniel A. Bell: Confucian Political Ethics is published by Princeton University Press and copyrighted, Đ 2007, by Princeton. University Press.
- The Effect of Confucian Values on Support for Democracy and
- The relationship among Confucianism, political development, and some form of democracy has generated a great deal of controversy in recent decades.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Confucius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Confucius' political thought is based upon his ethical thought.
- Confucianism and Political Philosophy: Political Theories of the
- Jan 23, 2010 Although the Chinese contribution to the political philosophy is often ignored, the eastern thought influenced the political theories.
- A Comparative Study of the Political Philosophy of Confucius
- Jul 6, 2006 The thesis aims at comparative study of political philosophy in Confucius' view and in Theravada Buddhism's view.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.