A selection of articles related to confucius teachings.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucius Teachings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucius Teachings.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
Confucius Teachings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucius Teachings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yamaga Sokō's Essential Lexicography of Sagely Confucian
- Confucian Teachings (Seikyō yōroku). Chapter Three. Translated by John Allen Tucker.
- Confucianism Handout
- Education. Confucius's teachings center on the importance of education in the formation of a person's character.
- The Three Teachings of Ancient China
- ancestor, the teacher, Confucius.
Suggested News Resources
- Chinese language comes to North Platte High
- Among Confucius' teachings, he espoused the principle, "Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself", one of the earlier versions of the Golden Rule of Christianity.
- The ins and outs of borrowing
- This mentality stems from Confucius teachings where prudence and conservatism are emphasised. There's no denying the importance of prudence in managing one's financial affairs, and for that matter one's life affairs in general.
Suggested Web Resources
- Confucius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- One of the deepest teachings of Confucius may have been the superiority of personal exemplification over explicit rules of behavior.
- CONFUCIANISM: A BRIEF SUMMARY
- Confucianism embraces not only the teachings of Confucius, but also the traditional customs and rites of the past.
- CONFUCIUS: Confucius Biography, Confucianism in Chinese
- Confucius left his office in 496 BC, traveling about and teaching, vainly hoping that some other prince would allow him to undertake measures of reform.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.