A selection of articles related to confucius teachings.
Original articles from our library related to the Confucius Teachings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confucius Teachings.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
Confucius Teachings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confucius Teachings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Confucius Says: A Novel' deals with filial piety
- Confucius extended hyo from familial relationships to social relationships, in the form of "choong" for the king or governor. East Asian nations embrace Confucius' teachings.
- Secret societies
- The royals adopted the Confucian teachings as normative and for more than 2,000 years, the model offered social stability as it was ethical and prescriptive. Conflict came in the turnover of dynasties.
- Meet the British Muslim who wants to lead an Islamic reformation
- “Confucius said he loves humanity but hates people. If I could borrow from his sentiments I love Islam, but I have a big problem with Muslims,” he said. “Most Muslims ...
- Faith Forum: Is the concept of 'filial piety' still valid today?
- Filial piety remains a central tenet of Confucianism, based on the teachings of the Chinese sage Confucius (probably 552—479 BCE).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Confucius Teachings Topics
Related searchesdef jam fight for ny story mode
asda employee satisfaction
kailash nath katju
culture of italy religion in italy
aol instant messenger aim uri scheme