A selection of articles related to confusion.
Original articles from our library related to the Confusion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confusion.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Confusion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confusion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why the market may be 'somewhat uninvestible'
- Caught in a quiet period between central bank news, stocks could look to oil prices and overnight China action for direction on Friday.
- Review: In 'Me Him Her,' Late-20-Somethings Emerge From Life's Confusion
- His hazily focused screenplay entwines three stories of late-20-somethings emerging from confusion.
- Yale's historic season overshadowed by controversy and confusion
- In this Nov. 22, 2015, photo, Yale's Jack Montague, right, defends against SMU guard Shake Milton during an NCAA college basketball game in Dallas. Yale announced on Feb.
- Confusion surrounds District 120 special election
- SAN ANTONIO - The upcoming special election to fill the Texas House of Representatives seat for District 120 has caused confusion for voters and candidates. Last year, Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon announced she would not run for reelection.
- Ohio's GOP presidential primary ballot causes confusion
- MANSFIELD – Richland County elections officials say they've been bombarded with questions from voters confused by Ohio's Republican primary ballot.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of chinese authors ming dynasty
shivambu books on the subject
dream dictionary being late
edo period society