Congenital Heart Defect
A selection of articles related to congenital heart defect.
Original articles from our library related to the Congenital Heart Defect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Congenital Heart Defect.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Bleeding Heart: Correspondences
- Dicentra spectabilis or D. formosa Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, 30:2 And shalt...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Congenital Heart Defect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congenital Heart Defect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- CHOP finds PTSD common among adults with congenital heart disease
- Researchers at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia have found that adults living with congenital heart disease face an elevated risk of developing post-traumatic stress disorder relative to the general population.
- Wrestler's death caused by congenital heart defect
- SPENCER, Iowa (AP) - The Iowa medical examiner's office has concluded that the death of a Spencer High School wrestler who collapsed at a December match was likely caused by a congenital heart defect. Dr. Michele Catellier, who performed an autopsy ...
- State medical examiner: Spencer wrestler's death likely caused by congenital
- SPENCER, Iowa | The Spencer High School wrestler who collapsed at a match in December and died later that night likely had a congenital heart defect, the state medical examiner's office has concluded. Dr. Michele Catellier, who performed an autopsy on ...
- Nashville girl's fight to live with congenital heart defect brings hope
- At 3 1/2 years old, Zoey Jones shouldn't be alive. At least, that's what the data from her health statistics showed. Zoey has a congenital heart defect (CHD), on top of many severe health problems she's battled from birth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Congenital Heart Defect Topics
Related searchesmusic of india qawwali
partit comunista de catalunya
life after death in sikhism
rock band structure
hellp syndrome pathophysiology
stilt walking hand-held stilts