A selection of articles related to congestion.
Original articles from our library related to the Congestion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Congestion.
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Bellis perennis
- This small plant was already used in medieval times to heal wounds and bruises. The secret is that Bellis contains a substance which contracts the muscles in the veins; therefore the blood will circulate well again on places of venous congestion. Bellis...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
Congestion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congestion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Congestion Avoidance and Control
- and what effect they have on traffic over congested networks.
- London Congestion Pricing
- congestion, improved bus and taxi service, and generates substantial revenues. London and other cities in the U.K.
- Congestion Pricing
- Congestion. Pricing. A PRIMER.
- Rethinking Traffic Congestion
- 8. A C C E S S. Traffic congestion and cities, it seems, go hand in hand.
Suggested News Resources
- Pittsburgh airport to FAA: Use us to relieve NY, Philly
- The Allegheny County Airport Authority wants Pittsburgh International Airport considered as an alternative to airport congestion in New York and Philadelphia.
- Steinberg pushes fuel-fee measure
- Senate Bill 791 would allow local transportation agencies to seek voter approval for a "regional transportation congestion reduction charge" on gasoline or diesel.
- Hurricane Irene Tests Resilience of Communication Networks
- The event caused noticeable cellular service disruptions, caused by network congestion.
- Federal MP Rob Oakeshott says Australia should consider a road congestion tax
- Independent Rob Oakeshott believes the Government should consider a road congestion tax. Picture: Kym Smith.
- Traffic congestion will lead to fewer relay teams
- SEASIDE - Organizers of the Hood to Coast Relay said today that the organization will reduce the number of teams allowed to participate in the relay because of the traffic congestion caused along the route and in Seaside at the event Saturday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Congestion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Congestion generally means excessive crowding.
- Nasal congestion: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Many people think that a nose gets congested (stuffy) from too much thick mucus.
- Nasal congestion - MayoClinic.com
- Nasal congestion — Symptom: Overview covers definition, possible causes of a stuffy nose.
- Types of Sinus Congestion
- Sep 5, 2011 What type of sinus congestion do you have? In order to treat it, you must determine what kind of congestion you are dealing with.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswormhole wormhole metrics
the misfortunes of virtue quote
donkey etymology of the name
wayne gretzky the trade
austin powers characters