Congo River History Of Exploration
A selection of articles related to congo river history of exploration.
Original articles from our library related to the Congo River History Of Exploration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Congo River History Of Exploration.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Congo River History Of Exploration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congo River History Of Exploration books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HENRY MORTON STANLEY – EXPLORATION AND MAPPING OF
- At the beginning of 19th century the Congo River was still almost completely unknown to European explorers.
- A Short History of Africa
- Portuguese Exploration and Colonisation.................... 18 Chapter 12. European Exploration 1770-1870.
- Janko Mikic - ICA Commission on the History of Cartography
- Working Group on the History of Colonial Cartography in the 19th and 20th centuries. International . Congo River basin under the mask of its exploration.
- T E A C H E R 'S G u i d E
- Main narrator, captain of steamer up the Congo River. DireCtor on the British legacy of exploration and calls ..
- Angola – Petroleum Activity
- river estuary and portion of DRC separates the Different exploration history and maturity stage Ultra-deepwater west area of Lower Congo basin.
Suggested Web Resources
- Congo, river, Africa: European Exploration — Infoplease.com
- HighBeam Research. Related content from HighBeam Research on: Congo, river , Africa: European Exploration.
- HowStuffWorks "How the Congo River Works" - History
- Read all about the rich history of Africa's Congo River.
- Historical Exploration of the Congo River - History - HowStuffWorks
- Exploring the Congo has been attempted for hundreds of years.
- Congo (Brazzaville)
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, Men steer a boat across the Congo river near Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo. .. west of the country, with a variety of international companies heading exploration.
- Congo River (river, Africa) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Congo River (river, Africa), river in west-central Africa. With a length of Berlin West Africa Conference (in Berlin West Africa Conference (European history)). a series of in Nile River (river, Africa): Study and exploration ) ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.