A selection of articles related to congo river.
Original articles from our library related to the Congo River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Congo River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Congo River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congo River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Congo River Mini Golf robber sought
- KISSIMMEE, Fla. - Deputies are searching for a person responsible for robbing the Congo River Mini Golf Sunday at approximately 4:10 p.m..
- The River is Not a Trash Can!
- On March 14, 2015, the Coalition of Organizations of the Congolese Civil Society (CORAP) organized an event for the 18th International Day of Action for Rivers with the support of International Rivers.
- Will the Democratic Republic of Congo be Egypt's newest ally in dam disputes?
- CAIRO — Political and technical negotiations between Cairo and Addis Ababa on Nile River water management remain at a standstill in light of Ethiopia's insistence on going forward with construction of the Renaissance Dam, which threatens Egyptian Nile ...
- Bold, Brash Brazzaville: Exploring Congo's Capital
- Truth be told, my first visit to either bank of the Congo River had sent a tingle down my spine. Far from the cosmopolitan pavement cafés of Cape Town, or laid-back beachfront bars of Maputo, this felt like the real Africa.
- Documentarian Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy on Her Oscar-Winning Film About Honor Killings
- That Oscar, of course, went to filmmaker Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy for her documentary A Girl in the River: The Price of Forgiveness, which looks at honor killings in Pakistan. The short film, which premiered this ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Congo River Topics
Related searchesislam in suriname
training corset orthopedic corsets
jessica lynch nude photographs
left-handed in animals