- The Origin of Races
- Congoid (Negroes and Pygmies of Africa), and Capoid (Bushmen and Hotten- tots).
- The First Thirty Years
- between CONGOOD – which represented the common interests of ( CONGOOD). In 1993, both CONGOOD and the INA amalgamated to form.
- The Three American Eras
- 10% of Congoid blood) in the way described in Sir Arthur Keith's theory of human evolution.
- “In Ways Unacademical”: The Reception of Carleton S. Coon's The
- race evolving 200000 years before the Congoid. Because Coon's book to be treated as the “white” race and “Congoid” as the “black” race.
- Interpreting African Genetic Diversity
- subspecies from distinct, separate,Homo erectusancestors. Two of these purported primordial races originated in Africa.
- Lawsuit claims black sacker, ban from Big Sandy grocery store violated
- “It would be the same as if you asked that a congoid (a person from west/central Africa) not touch your food.” Thomas' based his claim that his civil rights were violated on that criminal trespass order.
- Urban Dictionary: congoid
- Oct 29, 2006 someone who is of maxxxed out west/central african ancestry. the female form is congess .
- Yahoo! Canada Answers - How do scientist determine who's Congoid
- Ethiopia=cradle of mankind therefore we prob do like a little of everybody since we are from the area humans originated from.
- Congoid - Skadi Forum
- Congoid Congoid Physical Anthropology. Page 1 of 3, 1, 2 · 3 · >. Threads in Forum : Congoid, Forum Tools.
Congoid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congoid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesself-induced abortion methods
unreal tournament translocator
clarence saunders keedoozle
dream symbol alarm
ashgrove queensland history