A selection of articles related to congregational worship.
Original articles from our library related to the Congregational Worship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Congregational Worship.
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Congregational Worship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congregational Worship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- St. Patrick's Parade to celebrate 10th anniversary
- Next door at 1710 W.
- Religious programs happening in Acton, Boxborough
- Acton Congregational Church offers Sunday morning worship services at 9:15 and 11:15 a.m. The first service provides Sunday school for children in preschool through eighth grade, and features music by one of the choirs.
- Worship listings and programs
- Trinitarian Congregational Church, 53 Cochituate Road, Wayland, will host the following: Sunday Morning Worship Service: 9:30 and 11 a.m. March 13.
- Mozart's Requiem this Sunday
- On Sunday, March 13, worship services at The Congregational Church will be enhanced by special music. The church's adult Chancel Choir will deepen the congregation's Lenten journey with a presentation of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Requiem, K. 626.
- Lincoln religion briefs
- Every year during Lent, Sudbury United Methodist Church offers fellowship, education and worship opportunities, called Soup Supper, on the five Wednesdays between Ash Wednesday and Holy Week at 251 Old Sudbury Road, Sudbury.
Congregational Worship Topics
Related searchesmetallica napster controversy
samsara in buddhism