Congressional Black Caucus
A selection of articles related to congressional black caucus.
Original articles from our library related to the Congressional Black Caucus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Congressional Black Caucus.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Black Cord Binding
- Use this to bind someone from hurting others and themselves. ONLY do this if there are no other options available to you. You need: Black cord–long enough to tie 3 knots in, A photo of the person harming others First of all sit and cast circle. Explain to the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Congressional Black Caucus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congressional Black Caucus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Color of Change vs. the Black Caucus and Money Politics
- At a March 2 political meeting held off the Capitol Hill campus, members of the Congressional Black Caucus talked about the President's upcoming selection for Supreme Court, the non-endorsement of Rep. Donna Edwards, and other political matters. Rep.
- Has the Congressional Black Caucus Lost Its Conscience?
- One example of the fault lines within this large constituency presented a challenge this week to the black political leadership in Washington. Online progressive group Color of Change directly questioned the motives of the Congressional Black Caucus's ...
- Why the Congressional Black Caucus endorsement of Hillary Clinton is a really
- Last Thursday, the Congressional Black Caucus PAC announced its endorsement of Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination.
- The Congressional Black Caucus Year in Review
- “We have seen results, yet we understand that much work still remains as we enter the second session of the 114th Congress.
- African-American voting rights in danger, according to Congressional Black Caucus
- The countless number of demonstrations and atrocious beatings in Selma, Alabama, ultimately gave African Americans the right to vote under the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Congressional Black Caucus Topics
Related searchesintercession christianity
john paul stevens judicial philosophy
limit break vincent valentine