Congressional Black Caucus
A selection of articles related to congressional black caucus.
Original articles from our library related to the Congressional Black Caucus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Congressional Black Caucus.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Black: Correspondences
- Definition: Night, absorb energy, new beginnings Magickal Powers: Absorb negativity, end one situation - birth of the next Element: Earth Direction: North Gender: Female Season: Winter Stage of Life: Elder Candle Magick: Neutrality, discord, Protection and...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Congressional Black Caucus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Congressional Black Caucus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Congressional Black Caucus Fact Sheet
- Congressional Black Caucus Fact Sheet. QUICK FACTS.
- Congressional Black Caucus: Constituents at a Glance
- The Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) consists of 42 members of the U.
- The Congressional Black Caucus and Vote Cohesion: Placing the
- cern more explicitly the ideological cohesiveness of the Congressional. Black Caucus (CBC) and factors that affect vote choice. We use adjusted.
Suggested News Resources
- Lawmakers target urban joblessness
- Coca-Cola employee Farrah Deonarine of Weston, right, passes out forms at a jobs fair in Miami hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus. The fair was aimed at lowering the especially high rate of unemployment in the black community.
- The Congressional Black Caucus Honors a Civil Rights Legend
- Check out what members of the Congressional Black Caucus had to say about honoring Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy. "Nearly five decades after marching 54 miles from Selma to Montgomery, I am proud to witness and celebrate the unveiling of the Dr.
- Congressional Black Caucus Holds Jobs Tour
- by Charles Edwards The Congressional Black Caucus has been holding a jobs tour around the country. On Thursday, the tour stopped in Atlanta where thousands of people turned out looking for work.
Suggested Web Resources
- Headlines-The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
- Read up on CBCF interns, fellows and all events from the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation with our summer 2011 Newsletter.
- The Congressional Black Caucus Members of the 112th Congress
- Members of the 112th Congress. Attention: open in a new window.
- The Congressional Black Caucus | The official website of the
- The official website of the Congressional Black Caucus.
- Congressional Black Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Congressional Black Caucus is an organization representing the black members of the United States Congress.
- The Congressional Black Caucus
- 112th CONGRESS. A letter to America from the new Chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri's Fifth Distirct.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.