A selection of articles related to conjoined twins.
Original articles from our library related to the Conjoined Twins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Conjoined Twins.
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Conjoined Twins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Conjoined Twins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SEPARATION OF CRANIOPAGUS CONJOINED TWINS: A
- those who are involved with the actual separation of conjoined twins.
- ~ The Maltese Conjoined Twins
- The Maltese Conjoined Twins. Two Views of Their Separation our months into their mother's pregnancy, an ultra-.
Suggested News Resources
- Once-Conjoined Twins Turn 10 - How They're Doing
- "Conjoined twins joined at the head don't normally get to see age 10. It's special seeing them doing as well as they are, and doing it with such joy. But it's not like they don't have hurdles to hop, they do.
- Mel Gibson checks on formerly conjoined twins
- The twins, Maria de Jesus and Maria Teresa, were connected at the skull, but were separated in 2002 at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in a painstaking 23-hour procedure that required untangling and disconnecting the babies' shared blood vessels.
- Conjoined twins lose battle for life
- By Deborah L. Shelton, Tribune reporter It was the day that Brianna Manns, mother of conjoined twins Kameron and Kaydon Hayes, had long dreaded. The sons she had sought to keep alive for more than 16 months were dying.
- Conjoined fruits' uncanny resemblance to human hip
- BAHAU: Conjoined twins as well as conjoined fruits and vegetables are not something new but these conjoined honeydew melons undoubtedly look a bit funny.
- Conjoined twins' father asks for mercy killing
- Shakeel and his family are pleading to the Indian government to allow a mercy killing on 15-year-old conjoined twins Saba and Farah, so they do not have to endure any more physical pain, The Telegraph reported.
Suggested Web Resources
- Conjoined twins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Conjoined twins (also known as Siamese twins) are identical twins whose bodies are joined in utero.
- Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel turn 16 - YouTube
- Sep 13, 2007 Please Subscribe to - Ana Free . It Is Free !!!!! http://www.
- Conjoined Twins - Photo Gallery - LIFE
- On May 11, 1811, Chang and Eng Bunker were born in Siam (now Thailand, and from which we get the common term "Siamese twins").
- Could Conjoined Twins Share a Mind? - NYTimes.com
- May 25, 2011 The miraculous life of Tatiana and Krista Hogan and what it could reveal about the human brain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.