A selection of articles related to connecticut colony.
Original articles from our library related to the Connecticut Colony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Connecticut Colony.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: 16:2 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Connecticut Colony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Connecticut Colony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Enslaved Africans in the Colony of Connecticut
- present in Connecticut and that only three or four entered the colony each year.
- Connecticut Colony - Le Jardin Academy Main Page
- Between the years 1635 and. 1636 Colonist moved into the beginnings of towns, which in 1636 would form the Connecticut colony.
- Connecticut Project Helper
- Connecticut Project Helper. Resources for Creating a Great Connecticut. Project From the Connecticut Colonial Robin and ConneCT Kids!
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond
- Connecticut Colony until 1644. In 1639 the colony agreed on a set of laws called the Fundamental Orders.
- Colonial Pediatrics in the 1600s: Governor John Winthrop the
- Winthrop the Younger of Connecticut.
Suggested News Resources
- A vote for limited government
- Some of this crazy stuff goes all the way back to when Fairfield was part of River Crown Colony, and then the consolidated Connecticut Colony, under the rule of King of England.
Suggested Web Resources
- Connecticut Colony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Connecticut Colony or Colony of Connecticut was an English colony located in British America that became the U.S. state of Connecticut.
- A Brief History of the Colony of Connecticut, 1630-1692
- A brief history of the Colony of Connecticut, including Saybrook, Windsor, Wethersfield and New Haven.
- The 13 American Colonies: Connecticut
- Colony Named for: from an Algonquin word, quinnehtukqut, "beside the long tidal river". Became a State: February 6, 1788.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Connecticut Colony Topics
Related searchestrofim lysenko biography
joseph mccarthy tydings committee
bay of pigs invasion preparation
cuisine of finland