A selection of articles related to connecticut history.
Original articles from our library related to the Connecticut History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Connecticut History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Connecticut History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Connecticut History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Museum Of Connecticut History
- Of Connecticut. History. Connecticut State Library.
- Collaborative Digitization: Connecticut History Online (CHO) and
- Collaborative Digitization: Connecticut History Online (CHO) and. Encyclopedia of Connecticut History Online. (ECHO) http://www.
- Connecticut History in Fuel Cells and Hydrogen
- Connecticut History in Fuel Cells and Hydrogen. 1950's. • On-going supply of Hydrogen for industry by Praxair, Inc.
- Stamps of CT album pages.indd
- Early Connecticut History. 1935 3c Connecticut Tercentenary. (Scott 772).
- CONNECTICUT • U.S. HISTORY
- 1/10. Content and Rigor. 1/7.
Suggested News Resources
- New Website Showcases Influential Women in Connecticut History
- By Joseph Wenzel IV About 10 months ago, the staff at the Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame approached the Pita Group, which is an integrated marketing and branding agency, about designing their new website.
- $58 Million Award - Largest Medical Malpractice Jury Verdict in Connecticut
- by Elizabeth Brennon on Aug 12, 2011 A Waterbury Superior Court jury today awarded $58.6 million to a family in what is believed to be the largest medical malpractice judgment in Connecticut history.
- EARTH MATTERS: Robert Miller Dr. Mel says Irene may be our hurricane
- The giant, water-laden tropical storms hit the state five days apart and caused the worst natural disaster in Connecticut history. That is why Goldstein -- recently retired from forecasting after decades on the air as Dr.
- OTHER VOICES: Bradley Field's Deadliest Day: February 11, 1942
- Military and Connecticut history buffs will love this. From Mansfield-Storrs Patch, comes a fascinating story about Bradley Field in World War II. Military and Connecticut history buffs will love this.
- Malloy says Irene could be worst storm in decades
- Earlier today, the governor said Hurricane Irene could be the most "serious climate event" to happen to the state since the New England Hurricane of 1938, which is considered the worst natural disaster in modern Connecticut history.
Suggested Web Resources
- Connecticut History Resources
- Connecticut History Online.
- History of Connecticut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The U.S. state of Connecticut began as three distinct settlements, referred to at the time as "Colonies" or "Plantations".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.