Connective Tissue Therapy
A selection of articles related to connective tissue therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Connective Tissue Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Connective Tissue Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Connective Tissue Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Connective Tissue Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Effects of Manual Therapy on Connective Tissue
- Key Words: Connective tissue; Immobilization; Joints; Kinesiology/biomechanics, general; Manual therapy.
- HEMME APPROACH TO SOFT-TISSUE THERAPY
- therapy, connective tissue therapy, range-of-motion stretching, and exercise, practitioners will be able to provide patients with the best care possible.
- TELEPHONE 415.441.5800 OUR HOLISTIC TREATMENT
- LPG® CelluM6 connective tissue therapy. • Cold laser therapy. • Pelvic floor stretching/strengthening.
- Connective tissue massage in the treatment of fibromyalgia
- The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of connective tissue massage in the treatment of individuals with fibromyalgia.
Suggested News Resources
- Alternative medicine on the rise
- Tammy Podridske, a registered massage therapist with Body in Hand Therapy in Grande Prairie sees a need for alternative methods, such as the Bowen technique, a type of muscle and connective tissue therapy. “It needs to be more well known too.
Suggested Web Resources
- Connective Tissue Therapy | LIVESTRONG.COM
- Connective Tissue Therapy. Lifestyle, fitness & health information about Connective Tissue Therapy.
- CTM Connective Tissue Massage Therapy for Men and Women
- CTM Connective Tissue Massage Therapy by Dee Swem, L.M.P.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.