A selection of articles related to connective tissue.
Original articles from our library related to the Connective Tissue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Connective Tissue.
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- (A chrysoberyl.) Clear violet-green, lt. blue or orange-yellow iridescence. Color changes with angle. Opens heart, solar plexus, and especially crown centers/chakras. For healing, centering, self-esteem. Rare and Powerful. Opens to higher self, disattachment,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Connective Tissue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Connective Tissue books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Connective tissue diseases: Mitochondria drive NETosis and inflammation in SLE
- Mitochondria are the powerhouses of the cell, providing energy through oxidative respiration. Possibly owing to their similarities with bacteria, however, mitochondria extruded from cells promote inflammation.
- Connective Tissue Diseases Like Scleroderma, Race and Age Increase Risk for
- “These findings raise new questions about the links between inflammation, connective tissue diseases and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease,” the study's author, Francis Alenghat, M.D., Ph.
- 10 Cloverfield Lane's New Take on Franchises
- On the other hand, there's a connective piece that we can hopefully pull off one day, but it wouldn't be immediately.
- Milwaukee Art Museum, O'Donnell Park union could transform lakefront
- Could the museum preserve the bones of O'Donnell Park while reshaping this drop-off feel? Could the connective tissue — the public spaces in Veterans Park, the art museum's grounds, O'Donnell Park, the Lakefront Gateway Plaza and areas of Summerfest ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.