- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:If you like romantic words, how about a fancy way to say "kiss?
- CONNOISSEUR. CIGAR LIST. US$.
- Connoisseur and its accessories are certified by NSF International. (NSF), under the letter K (for K-TEC) in the NSF Official Listing. 1.
- J5. Qheese. CONNOISSEUR.
- Learning to Be a Connoisseur of Books: Understanding Picture
- On the Road with a Connoisseur of Sunsets
- While many rural areas are hanging their hopes on tourism, Tim Collins rediscovers that land, sky and water are the mightiest attractions of all.
- Our Visit From Irene
- Some people can claim to be a connoisseur of wine, or modern art or wild orchids; I have become rather a connoisseur of hurricanes. You can't live permanently on an out island of the Bahamas for 16 years without earning a history of hurricanes.
- Confronted with evil, Wodehouse made a ghastly error
- Privately, he was also a lifelong connoisseur of the snakes and ladders of everyday life. "Isn't it the damnedest thing," he wrote to a friend in 1945, "how Fate lurks to sock you with the stuffed eel skin?
- Why ARE Left-wingers so hideously greedy?
- By Tim Luckhurst As a connoisseur of socialist hypocrisy, I was not astonished that Jacqui Smith, our former Home Secretary, borrowed prisoners from Her Majesty's Prison Hewell to prettify her house when they should have been working for the community.
- Brownsville museum looks to boost the budget
- “I had no idea that just like you have the wine connoisseur, you have the beer connoisseur,” she said. “I had no idea that so many people were beer enthusiasts. I kid you not.
- Connoisseur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A connoisseur (French connaisseur, from Middle-French connoistre, then connaître meaning "to be acquainted with" or "to know somebody/something.
- Connoisseur - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Dictionary; Thesaurus; Spanish; Medical; Concise Encyclopedia. connoisseur. con·nois·seur.
- xkcd: Connoisseur
- Image URL (for hotlinking/embedding): http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/connoisseur.
- Connoisseur | Define Connoisseur at Dictionary.com
- a person who is especially competent to pass critical judgments in an art, particularly one of the fine arts, or in matters of taste: a connoisseur of modern art. 2.
- connoisseur - definition of connoisseur by the Free Online Dictionary
- A person with expert knowledge or training, especially in the fine arts. 2. A person of informed and discriminating taste: a connoisseur of fine wines.
Connoisseur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Connoisseur books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.