- How snail venom may help end the heroin crisis
- "The drug we're developing at Kineta is a conopeptide," Iadnato said. "It's derived from a cone snail that grows off the coast of the Philippines." The cone snails are pretty, colorful, and are captivating researchers from all over the world.
- KPI Therapeutics Announces Expanded Drug Programs in Eye and Skin Diseases
- Through its collaborative agreement with Kineta, Inc., KPI is also overseeing portions of the development of dalazatide (systemic autoimmune diseases including lupus) and CSP conopeptides (chronic pain). For more information about KPI, please visit our ...
- Kineta Wins $1.1M US Army Contract Toward Non-Opioid Pain Drug Development
- Kineta said today it was won a $1.1 million contract from the U.S.
- PredSTP: a highly accurate SVM based model to predict sequential cystine
- 2008;36(Database issue):D206–210.PubMed CentralPubMed; Kaas Q, Yu R, Jin A-H, Dutertre S, Craik DJ. ConoServer: updated content, knowledge, and discovery tools in the conopeptide database.
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Concussion
- Mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI), or concussion, constitutes a significant percentage of the millions of TBIs sustained in the United States each year.
Conopeptide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Conopeptide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnatalie barney
agarose gel electrophoresis procedure
cities and towns in bihar
molybdenum biological role
noob saibot fatalities
demurrer criminal cases