A selection of articles related to conscience.
Original articles from our library related to the Conscience. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Conscience.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 8:3 But if any man love...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 10:2 For then would they not have ceased...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- To Heal or Not to Heal?
- When we help heal another, are we truly helping them? The question is hypothetical, and the answer will surely differ case by case, conscience by conscience. But this is an important question to ponder. Magical healing usually involves sending energy to speed...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul. 24:2 And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, Seeing that by...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, 1:2 To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 1:3 I thank God, whom...
New Testament >> II Timothy
Conscience is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Conscience books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Examination of Conscience
- This examination of conscience is not intended merely as a checklist to be used prior to confession.
- Can a Corporation Have a Conscience?
- Can a Corporation. Have a Conscience? by Kenneth E.
- KANT ON CONSCIENCE To be published in Kantovski Sbornik, in
- Philosophical theories of conscience may be categorized by bringing them under People speak of their conscience “telling them to do such-and-such.
Suggested News Resources
- Health care law could violate conscience rights
- This rule violates the conscience rights of Catholics and religious groups by forcing them to pay for insurance that covers birth control and abortion.
- 'Vampire Diaries' Stefan 'has absolutely no conscience'
- By Catriona Wightman, TV Reporter Vampire Diaries star Paul Wesley has revealed that Stefan will have "absolutely no conscience" in upcoming episodes.
- A matter of conscience
- The pro-choice movement's real competition isn't “the religious right;” it's the human conscience.
- 'Conscience rights' need protection: Wildrose leader
- It may be a policy drawn up from an earlier political incarnation, but Wildrose Party Leader Danielle Smith is sticking by a party members' wish to “ensure conscience rights for marriage commissioners and health professionals.
- A fond farewell to a steady voice of conscience in NE Georgia
- Adele Kushner's letters to the editor have surprised me. I wondered where she found the courage to write informed letters that didn't follow popular local themes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Conscience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kröller-Müller Museum. The Good Samaritan (after Delacroix).
- Conscience | Define Conscience at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is our longest word.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
amalgam comics amalgam characters
whale behaviour breaching lunging and porpoising
yoga of sound
generation y generation y literature