A selection of articles related to consecrate.
Original articles from our library related to the Consecrate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Consecrate.
- A Solstice Spell To Consecrate
- This is a chant derived from very early Syrian Christians and reworked to be a consecration and charging chant for a jar of honey that I use as a prime ingredient some of my medicines. An Evocation of the Sun to empower a substance (in this case a jar of...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; 16:2 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Consecrate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Consecrate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CONSECRATION. Consecration is simply the constant recognition
- CONSECRATION. Consecration is simply the constant recognition of the fact that we are the Lord's and not our own.
- Pastoral Letter on the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- by consecration and why consecration to Mary is significant.
- Consecrated to Christ
- Consecrated to Christ. †††. #1377 0502 10A.
- CONSECRATION OF A PHOENIX WAND The following Ceremony
- Adeptus Minor to create his own Ceremony to consecrate the Phoenix Wand, this was as part of Astrologic figure of the heavens for the time of consecration. 9.
Suggested News Resources
- Trinity on the Hill consecrates new multi-million dollar sanctuary
- After a year and a half of construction, the $5.7 million sanctuary will be consecrated. There will be an open house from 1 to 3 pm today.
- Bishop Munilla Calls Consecration of Youth to the Sacred Heart by Pope
- In the midst of an impressive prayerful silence, the Pope pronounced with a confident voice the consecration of the young people of the world to the Heart of Jesus. It was the culminating moment of this WYD, which will pass into history.
- Arabic church grounds consecrated, church named a cathedral
- Ramzi R. Musallam consecrates St. Ann Arabic Catholic Church, now the Cathedral Church of St.
- NHS marching band falls in line behind new director
- "I am a firm but fair ruler," he jokes to the marchers during practice before dropping to consecrate his apology. "Five push-ups, and here we go.
Suggested Web Resources
- Consecrate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- <the consecrate gold tablets which Joseph Smith claimed to have found>. First Known Use of CONSECRATE. 14th century.
- Consecration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Consecration is the solemn dedication to a special purpose or service, usually religious. The word "consecration" literally means "to associate with the sacred".
- Consecrate | Define Consecrate at Dictionary.com
- /ˈkɒn sɪˌkreɪt/ Show Spelled [kon-si-kreyt] Show IPA verb, -crat·ed, -crat·ing, adjective. –verb (used with object). 1.
- consecrate - definition of consecrate by the Free Online Dictionary
- tr.v. con·se·crat·ed, con·se·crat·ing, con·se·crates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharge heraldry animals
list of doctor who villains
kerry packer alan bond media buyback
capoeira music chulas
aristotle major works