A selection of articles related to consecrate.
Original articles from our library related to the Consecrate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Consecrate.
- A Solstice Spell To Consecrate
- This is a chant derived from very early Syrian Christians and reworked to be a consecration and charging chant for a jar of honey that I use as a prime ingredient some of my medicines. An Evocation of the Sun to empower a substance (in this case a jar of...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Geodes (OCO)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Athletes and chess players, gamblers and entrepreneurs, job seekers and romance seekers...all love Oco geodes. Victory stone. Related to the Goddess, Geodes are symbols of fertility and a companion to the creativity of the egg. Used...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Consecrate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Consecrate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Consecrate the People
- CONSECRATE. THE PEOPLE. Renewing Our.
- Intercessions for the Year of Consecrated Life For those consecrated
- Intercessions for the Year of Consecrated Life. For those consecrated to God by the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience that they may seek to live their ...
- AN ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
- I give myself and consecrate to the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ, my person and my life, my actions, pains and sufferings, so that I may be unwilling to ...
- How Seven Popes Failed to Consecrate Russia John Salza – Rome
- May 12, 1982 John Salza – Rome, 2012. My presentation is entitled “How Seven Popes Failed to. Consecrate Russia” and is a very brief summary of one of.
- Year of Consecrated Life - La Santa Sede
- Nov 30, 2014 “Consecrated life is at the very heart of the Church as a decisive element for her mission, since it 'manifests the inner nature of the Christian.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindu worshippers consecrate deities during three-day ceremony in Centennial
- Shilpa Polakam makes sacrifices while her daughter, Sarayu, 8, watches on during a havan at the Shri Shirdi Saibaba Temple of Rockies on February 27, 2016 in Centennial, Colorado. The worshippers of the temple held a havan, which is a fire ritual where ...
- Kanchi seer to consecrate temple at Pedapulipaka
- Kanchi seer Jayendra Saraswati will consecrate the newly constructed Sri Vijaya Rajarajeswari temple at Pedapulipaka near here on February 25 at 7.54 a.m.
- A Saint of Mercy
- Bogdan noted: “I consecrate myself for the salvation of the beloved dissidents,” he wrote. “I will become a missionary to them!” Bogdan decided that the best way to realize his dream would be to follow St.
- Suffering the insufferable because of economic insecurity: Women in the economy
- Women are forbidden to "lay hands" (i.e., bless and consecrate), but why?
Suggested Web Resources
- Consecrate | Definition of Consecrate by Merriam-Webster
- <the consecrate gold tablets which Joseph Smith claimed to have found>. 14th Century. First Known Use of consecrate.
- Consecrate | Define Consecrate at Dictionary.com
- to make or declare sacred; set apart or dedicate to the service of a deity: to consecrate a new church building. 2. to make (something) an object of honor or ...
- Consecration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Consecration is the solemn dedication to a special purpose or service, usually religious. The word consecration literally means "association with the sacred".
- consecrate - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- Consecrate means to make holy or to dedicate to a higher purpose. You need to consecrate a building to turn it into a church, but you can also consecrate a ...
- Consecrate - definition of consecrate by The Free Dictionary
- tr.v. con·se·crat·ed, con·se·crat·ing, con·se·crates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesguy fawkes legacy
dream symbol gorilla
ford taunus v4 engine
sassanid dynasty history
transport in guinea