- Is Donald Trump a Utilitarian, a Consequentialist or an Objectivist?
- Consequentialism is a slighter broader view emphasizing product over process and looking at the value of all action in terms of what results from it, rather than its morality.
- Oxford Uehiro Prize in Practical Ethics: “What justifies parents' influence on
- My response to the second case is that as long as there are possibilities of children coming up with their own critical ideas, at however great a cost, this practice of parenting is justifiable.
- Boycotts are vital to democracy. So that's why the Tories will ban them
- 9 10. As an empirical fact, it cannot have escaped anyone's attention that moral and political arguments on certain key issues are impossible to resolve through rational argument,. It doesn't have to be that way.
- Is Contraception a Legitimate Response to the Zika Virus?
- I have spent the years since returning to the Church in 1988 purging my mind of all traces of utilitarianism, proportionalism and consequentialism. I am much happier without all that, I must say.
Consequentialism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Consequentialism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbrimfield massachusetts demographics
thaddeus stevens death
thor other names
the tuck method
greek numeral system
iconoclasm islamic iconoclasm
sea star locomotion