A selection of articles related to considered.
Original articles from our library related to the Considered. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Considered.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Considered is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Considered books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SXSW 2016 Music Preview
- It's that time of year again! This week is March Madness for music lovers: South By Southwest. The annual music festival in Austin, Texas is a treasure trove of exciting new music to enjoy and brilliant artists to discover.
- Two San Leandro men wanted for murder, considered 'armed and dangerous'
- Ticoz and Pearson, both San Leandro residents, have active murder warrants for their arrest and should be considered armed and dangerous. Tizoc is described as a Hispanic man who is about 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 300 pounds, and has black hair ...
- Why Myles Jack Should Be Considered the NFL Draft's Top Prospect
- Since 2006, there have only been 10 linebackers, not including edge-rusher-only prospects, that have been drafted in the top 10 picks overall.
- Can Computer Programs Be Racist And Sexist?
- Last summer, Jacky Alciné learned just how biased computers can be. Alciné, who is African-American, took a bunch of pictures with friends at a concert. Later he loaded them into Google Photos, which stores and automatically organizes images.
- Salmon fishing closure considered for coast
- The last time a closure was considered was about 20 years ago. The restrictions and possible closure would be a big hit to the state's economy, Fish and Wildlife Director Jim Unsworth said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesesoteric hitlerist
vitasoy news relating to scandals
kaname tsen suzumushi
terence mckenna books