A selection of articles related to considered.
Original articles from our library related to the Considered. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Considered.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Considered is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Considered books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Go To Statement Considered Harmful
- EWD 215: A Case against the GO TO Statement was published as a letter entitled . Go-to statement considered harmful in Commun. ACM 11 (1968), 3: 147–148.
- Recursive Make Considered Harmful
- Recursive Make Considered Harmful. Peter Miller firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listener Pattern Considered Harmful: The "Whiteboard" Pattern
- Š 2001, 2004 OSGi Alliance. All Rights Reserved. Listeners Considered Harmful: The “Whiteboard” Pattern.
- Random Waypoint Considered Harmful
- example, ten papers in ACM MobiHoc 2002 considered node mobility, and nine of them used the random waypoint model.
- Trafficking of men – a trend less considered The case of Belarus and
- s e d f g h s. - n n f a. 5 e e t.
Suggested News Resources
- Man sought locally as person of interest in multiple killings in Va., Pa.
- Egland was spotted at a home on York Road early Sunday morning. Anyone with information about his current whereabouts should call 911 right away. Police said Egland should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be confronted.
- All things considered, a pretty good day
- SARATOGA SPRINGS -- Could this be? On a day when nature/fate/the gods/what-have-you wreaked havoc along the eastern seaboard, and the back half of Travers weekend got wiped out, did horse racing, beleaguered horse racing, catch a break?
- Review Too Good To Be True? Sometimes It Is
- by NPR Staff Audio for this story from All Things Considered will be available at approx. 7:00 pm ET Online reviews are many, but it's often difficult to tell the real ones from the fakes.
- HOA development issues considered
- KEARNEYSVILLE - The Eastern Panhandle Organization of Homeowners Association staffed an informational booth at the Jefferson County Fair booth this week and volunteers reported strong interest in the organization.
- In Afghanistan, Building Up Means Scaling Down
- by NPR Staff Audio for this story from All Things Considered will be available at approx. 7:00 pm ET Rex Goodnight (right) works with contractors in Afghanistan.
Suggested Web Resources
- considered - definition of considered by the Free Online Dictionary
- Reached after or carried out with careful thought; deliberate: my considered opinion; a considered policy involving a measured response to provocations. 2.
- Considered | Define Considered at Dictionary.com
- Considered definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Considered - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- matured by extended deliberative thought <a considered opinion>. 2. : viewed with respect or esteem.
- The Bear Hotel Hungerford Considered - British Expertise.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespalace of versailles features
boot boots of different kinds
dream dictionary saints
alltel executive team