- con·so·nance (k n s -n ns). n. 1.
- In search of musical fitness on consonance
- The fitness the authors were in search for was about musical consonance. consonance/dissonance, operated automatically on musical compositions.
- Consonance T988.indd
- VINYL SECTION. HI-FI WORLD NOVEMBER 2009 www.hi-fiworld.
- Individual Differences Reveal the Basis of Consonance
- Jun 8, 2010 Some combinations of musical notes are consonant.
- INFANTS' PERCEPTION OF CONSONANCE AND DISSONANCE IN
- exposing 4 month old infants to consonant and dissonant versions of two melodies.
- Sweet Music to your Nerves
- Recent research suggests that the sensation of harmony, or "consonance," is not simply the result of the way sound waves combine; it arises from the processing of sound into electrical signals.
- HC refuses to entertain plea for designating place for protest
- The prayer has to be in consonance with your pleading," a bench of Chief Justice Dipak Misra and Justice Sanjiv Khanna said, following which the counsel for petitioner Abhishek Jain withdrew his plea.
- 17th NCPW celebration focus on youth involvement in crime prevention
- Lawyer Deogenes Agellon, chief, Technical Services Division of Napolcom-4A stated this year's observance focuses on youth or children in consonance with the International Year of the Youth and 12th International Youth Day celebration last month.
- Consonance | Define Consonance at Dictionary.com
- Consonance definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Consonance is the repetition of consonant sounds, but not vowels, as in assonance.
- Consonance: The SF Bay Area's Filk Con
- San Francisco Bay area's annual convention, usually in March.
Consonance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Consonance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmediacorp shows for mediacorp
newt gingrich ethics charges
rival schools comic