A selection of articles related to constantinople names.
Original articles from our library related to the Constantinople Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Constantinople Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Constantinople Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Constantinople Names books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The cult of memory: when history does more harm than good
- It turned out to be blank except for a date: 1453 – the year Orthodox Constantinople fell to the Muslim Ottomans. ....
- Vladimir Putin, Godfather of Kurdistan?
- If Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan thought last November that by downing a Russian Su-24 bomber near the Turkish-Syrian border he could contain Vladimir Putin's Middle Eastern ambitions, he is certainly regretting that now. An incensed Vladimir ...
- The Qur'an as Part of American History
- There are several instances of Muslims being at the forefront of early American history. In each of these instances, the Qur'an was a key component of the Muslim witness of American history.
- "Lost to the West"
- Most importantly, the fortified capital of Constantinople kept barbarians, Islamic forces and Christian marauders in check for more than 1,000 years. ...
- The End of the Republic—Then and Now
- The pamphleteers signed with Roman names, such as Cato and Caesar, the great opponents in Rome's Civil War. That war spawned the dictatorship of Caesar which, after his assassination, made way for the principate of Augustus, who sought to restore the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Constantinople Names Topics
Related searchesinfant formula history
lever second-class levers
information on wicca
virtual globe online virtual globes
charles causley poems
mass media purposes