A selection of articles related to constellation draco.
Original articles from our library related to the Constellation Draco. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Constellation Draco.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Dragon's Blood: Correspondences
- Daemonorops draco, Dracaena spp. Folk Names: Blood, Blume, Dragon's Blood Palm, Calamus Draco, Draconis Resina, Danguis Draconis Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Love, Exorcism, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Constellation Draco is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Constellation Draco books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DRACO THE DRAGON
- The constellation of Draco the dragon has long been associated with the serpent which The constellation Draco is referred to in the Scripture.
- File:ConstellationDraco.pdf - Wikimedia Commons
- Apr 6, 2011 File:ConstellationDraco.pdf. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.
- DRACO - Educational Web Sites
- Report of the NASA Science and Technology Definition Team for the. Magnetospheric Constellation Mission DRACO. 2001-00790-0.
- Cat's EyE
- WHERE: The Cat's Eye is found 3000 light years from. Earth in the middle of the constellation Draco, which is Latin for “dragon.
Suggested News Resources
- Black Hole Behemoth Found Guilty of Star's Murder
- The accused supermassive black hole resides in the center of a galaxy some 3.9 billion light-years away in the constellation Draco.
- Astronomers saw black hole consuming star
- On March 28, a detector on the Earth-orbiting Swift observatory picked up a sudden burst of radiation coming from a point in the constellation Draco, 4.5 billion light years away from Earth.
- Off the Record: News around the world reeks of absurdity
- This week, two astronomers reported a black hole gobbling up a sun-sized star in the constellation Draco 4.5 million light years away.
- The Dark Planet - Scientists Find Mysterious Planet That Is Dark As Coal
- The planet, labeled TrES-2b and located nearly 718 light years from Earth in the direction of the constellation Draco, has been determined to reflect far less light than any known planet.
- TrES-2b: Astronomers Discover Darkest Known Exoplanet (PHOTO)
- The planet -- named TrES-2b -- is located 750 million light years away in the direction of the constellation Draco, and according to lead author David Kipping of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, it is indeed a remarkable find.
Suggested Web Resources
- Draco (constellation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Draco is a constellation in the far northern sky. Its name is Latin for dragon.
- Draco the Dragon
- Draco the Dragon is an easy to find north circumpolar constellation.
- Draco Constellation on Top Astronomer
- Constellation Draco in the night sky: brightest stars, notable galaxies, clusters, nebulae and other deep sky features.
- The Mythology of the Constellations: Draco
- It is unclear precisely which mythological dragon Draco represents. There are, however, three main contenders.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Constellation Draco Topics
Related searchesburkhanism burkhanism today