A selection of articles related to constipation.
Original articles from our library related to the Constipation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Constipation.
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Constipation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Constipation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Constipation. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse. National.
- Constipation. Page 1 of 2. Constipation.
- Constipation in Adults and Children
- What is constipation? Constipation occurs when stools are difficult to pass.
Suggested News Resources
- Prunes more effective for constipation than psyllium?
- Prunes (dried plums) have long been considered effective for constipation and are the most common food that people associate with an anti-constipation effect.
- Mismanagement in flood relief camps
- Many victims are suffering from diarrhoea and constipation. There are no proper meal arrangements for the sick villagers, everybody had to eat the same food, said Ayodhya Prasad (73), a flood victim.
- Ironwood seeks FDA OK for drug
- Inc. yesterday said it submitted the first application for a new drug in the Cambridge company's 13-year history, seeking Food and Drug Administration approval for linaclotide, a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome and chronic constipation.
- Experimental Drug May Treat Chronic Constipation
- 10, 2011 -- Two studies show that a new kind of experimental medication relieves the pain and bloating of persistent constipation better than a placebo.
- Functional constipation common in kids
- Constipation is defined as a delay or difficulty having a bowel movement for two or more weeks. On average, an infant less than 1 year old has two to three stools per day.
Suggested Web Resources
- Constipation Symptoms, Causes, and Diagnosis
- WebMD looks at what causes constipation and what can be done to treat it.
- Constipation - National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Includes a definition of constipation and information on how it develops, how it is diagnosed, and how it can be treated.
- Constipation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Constipation (also known as costiveness, dyschezia, and dyssynergic defaecation) refers to bowel movements that are infrequent and/or hard to pass.
- Constipation - MayoClinic.com
- Constipation — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this uncomfortable condition.
internet cafe characteristics
dr amina wadud
judith alice clark