A selection of articles related to constipation.
Original articles from our library related to the Constipation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Constipation.
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
Constipation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Constipation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Certo in grape juice eases my pain, but causes constipation
- Q: The grape juice and Certo remedy I read about in your column has helped lower my cholesterol. I have found it helps with my arthritis and I would like to continue taking it. Unfortunately, it constipates me.
- How to Recognize and Treat Constipation
- When your child complains about experiencing painful passing of bowel or even bleeding bowel movements, chances are she is suffering from constipation. It sometimes comes with stomach pain and bloating and it may also appear with diarrhea. You may ...
- Constipation Basics: What to Know for When You Can't Go
- Constipation is most often acute, meaning that it appears suddenly and lasts for a short time. But it can also be chronic, or long-lasting — and this type of constipation can have complications.
- No joke: Opioid constipation drugs are serious business
- Millions of people might have laughed uncomfortably and made bad jokes when they saw a TV commercial during Sunday's Super Bowl that talked about constipation caused by use of prescription opioid painkillers. But a lot of people who suffer from that ...
- Another Option for Opioid-Induced Constipation?
- PALM SPRINGS, California — A peripherally acting oral μ-opioid receptor antagonist is superior to placebo in treating opioid-induced constipation (OIC) and doesn't reduce the analgesic effect of opioids, a new phase 3 study shows.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdiane bish
orange colour burnt orange
robin hood prince of thieves trivia