A selection of articles related to constipation.
Original articles from our library related to the Constipation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Constipation.
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
Constipation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Constipation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Constipation. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse. National.
- Constipation. Page 1 of 2. Constipation.
- Constipation in Adults and Children
- What is constipation? Constipation occurs when stools are difficult to pass.
Suggested News Resources
- Prunes more effective for constipation than psyllium?
- Prunes (dried plums) have long been considered effective for constipation and are the most common food that people associate with an anti-constipation effect.
- Mismanagement in flood relief camps
- Many victims are suffering from diarrhoea and constipation. There are no proper meal arrangements for the sick villagers, everybody had to eat the same food, said Ayodhya Prasad (73), a flood victim.
- Ironwood seeks FDA OK for drug
- Inc. yesterday said it submitted the first application for a new drug in the Cambridge company's 13-year history, seeking Food and Drug Administration approval for linaclotide, a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome and chronic constipation.
- Experimental Drug May Treat Chronic Constipation
- 10, 2011 -- Two studies show that a new kind of experimental medication relieves the pain and bloating of persistent constipation better than a placebo.
- Functional constipation common in kids
- Constipation is defined as a delay or difficulty having a bowel movement for two or more weeks. On average, an infant less than 1 year old has two to three stools per day.
Suggested Web Resources
- Constipation Symptoms, Causes, and Diagnosis
- WebMD looks at what causes constipation and what can be done to treat it.
- Constipation - National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Includes a definition of constipation and information on how it develops, how it is diagnosed, and how it can be treated.
- Constipation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Constipation (also known as costiveness, dyschezia, and dyssynergic defaecation) refers to bowel movements that are infrequent and/or hard to pass.
- Constipation - MayoClinic.com
- Constipation — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this uncomfortable condition.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvolatile organic compounds
bluebook rule 16 periodicals
sanford and son trivia
modesty western norms of body modesty