A selection of articles related to constituent elements.
Original articles from our library related to the Constituent Elements. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Constituent Elements.
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Balancing Deficient Elements
- Analgous to mineral deficency a person lacking the presence of natal Planets in a particular element will also need to establish practical methods in order to balance the element in question. An example of a deficiency would be: Earth 1 Air 4 Fire 3 Water 4...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Constituent Elements is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Constituent Elements books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cell-specific activity of the constituent elements of the
- Cell-specific activity of the constituent elements of the simian virus 40 enhancer.
- Critical Habitat, What is it?
- critical habitat? No. Only areas that contain the primary constituent elements required by the species are considered critical habitat.
Suggested News Resources
- Gadhafi a gold bug? Finally, a believable conspiracy
- The constituent elements of the behemoth continuously work to increase their sphere of influence. Thus grunts don't benefit from war; the generals everybody reveres do. It is but natural for the soldier's superiors to pursue war for war's sake.
- Judges urged to convict Congo warlord Thomas Lubanga
- Judges said the confidentiality agreements meant "the trial process has been ruptured to such a degree that it is now impossible to piece together the constituent elements of a fair trial".
- The Rip Tide
- The songs propelled by their constituent elements – melody, lyrics, etc. – rather than by arranging touches – however exuberant and delicious they may be. Is a “maturing” Beirut just as entertaining?
- 'Crime Watch' — made in T&T
- its inimitable host, and Trinidad and Tobago's relationship with both—is a deeply Trinidadian product and experience, so to unravel its dimensions is to attempt the near impossible work of untangling constituent elements of our national character.
- Portabliss: Pigs in Trees (iOS)
- It takes some time for these constituent elements to kick in, but once they do, they just don't stop kicking.
Suggested Web Resources
- constituent - definition of constituent by the Free Online Dictionary
- Serving as part of a whole; component: a constituent element. 2. Empowered to elect or designate.
- Bonding-State Characterization of Constituent Elements in
- Thus, the bonding state of their constituent elements has been systematically examined by XPS by Wagner et al.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.