A selection of articles related to constructive speech.
Original articles from our library related to the Constructive Speech. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Constructive Speech.
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 2:3 And I was with you in...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Constructive Speech is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Constructive Speech books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Constructive speech = the speech in which the debater lists all of their main points and 1st Negative rebuttal and constructive speech (5 minutes).
- 1AC: 1st Affirmative Constructive Speech
- 1AC: 1st Affirmative Constructive Speech. 9 minutes. Present the affirmative speech.
- CLASS ROOM POLICY DEBATE Argumentation Purpose: The
- Sample First Affirmative Constructive Speech handout. Procedure: l. Divide students into teams of two students.
- First Negative Constructive Speech
- First Negative Constructive Speech.
- Learning to Debate
- constructive speech there is a 3-minute question and answer period. The affirmative goes first and is followed by alternating sides of constructive speeches .
Suggested News Resources
- Go with the flow
- Michigan State debater begins his first constructive speech advoctaing increasing US democratic assistance to Egypt.
Suggested Web Resources
- Constructive speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In policy debate, a constructive speech is one of the first four speeches of a debate round.
- How to Write a Constructive Speech | eHow.com
- How to Write a Constructive Speech.
- The Building Power Of Constructive Speech
- The greatest essential, however, is to make all speech constructive.
- First Negative Constructive Speech - E-portfolio
- Jan 1, 2010 I am on the negative side and refute my classmate, Alex's, first affirmative constructive speech, "People Should Have the Right to Die".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.