A selection of articles related to contemplation.
Original articles from our library related to the Contemplation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Contemplation.
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
Contemplation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Contemplation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Church's new labyrinth offers ancient path of contemplation
- If you signed up at union-bulletin.com prior to Jan. 13 and haven't made a new registration on our redesigned site, you'll need to register from scratch to ensure access to our premium local news, sports and opinion content.
- Carlo Rovelli's Poetic Contemplation of Physics
- When the existence of gravitational waves was announced last month, Carlo Rovelli was standing before a group of fidgety, expectant physics students in his university classroom in Marseille, France. As the confirmation came, verifying parts of Albert ...
- Contemplation in the process of leadership
- LCWR has developed a strong bent toward contemplation within what I would call the process of leadership.
- Contemplate to Succeed
- Agreat wrestler of Japan, O-nami, was unable to win a single fight. Finally, a priest advised him to contemplate his low confidence. After a night of contemplation, O-nami was able to overcome his fear, and never lost another flight.
- Well | How Meditation Changes the Brain and Body
- Dr. Creswell and his colleagues believe that the changes in the brain contributed to the subsequent reduction in inflammation, although precisely how remains unknown.