A selection of articles related to continuum concept.
Original articles from our library related to the Continuum Concept. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Continuum Concept.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Continuum Concept is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Continuum Concept books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE CONTINUUM CONCEPT
- retrospective observations, she wrote The Continuum Concept.
- PERSPECTIVES The River Continuum Concept'
- The River Continuum Concept'. ROBIN L. VANNOTE.
- The River Continuum Concept revisited: Lessons from the Alps
- with the River Continuum Concept, according to which resources change along a clinal.
- Does the river continuum concept apply on a tropical island
- Abstract: We examined whether a tropical stream in Puerto Rico matched predictions of the river continuum concept.
Suggested News Resources
- Vinson & Elkins | U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Army Corps of
- 31 Louis A. Kaplan, Richard A. Larson, and Thomas L.
Suggested Web Resources
- Continuum Concept
- Jean Liedloff's "The Continuum Concept" articulates the natural principles upon which Attachment Parenting was founded.
- The Continuum Concept - by Jean Liedloff
- The Continuum Concept - Book Cover.
- Continuum concept - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The continuum concept is an idea relating to human development proposed by Jean Liedloff in her 1975 book The Continuum Concept.
- Amazon.com: The Continuum Concept: In Search Of Happiness Lost
- Amazon.com: The Continuum Concept: In Search Of Happiness Lost (Classics in Human Development) (9780201050714): Jean Liedloff: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.