A selection of articles related to contra apion.
Original articles from our library related to the Contra Apion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Contra Apion.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Contra Apion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Contra Apion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Was Aristotle's Claim Of Indian Origin Of Jews True?
- The Jewish scholar Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 AD) quotes from Clearchus's fragment in his Contra Apionem [Against Apion], which has Aristotle say: “Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calami, and by the Syrians ...
- Whoopi Goldberg Says There's Nothing in the Bible About Abortion, Here's the Truth
- (See Against Apion). Paul, in his tome to the Galatians, wishes to convey not only the truth about the beauty of the creation of the unborn child, but that the unjust killing of the unborn child is contrary to the plan of God.
- WTI vs. Brent Crude Oil: What is the Difference?
- This scale generally falls between 10 and 70, with 'light' crude oil typically having an API on the higher side of the scale, while heavy oil has a reading that falls on the lower end of the range.
- The Romans Had Them, but There are no Republican Edicts of Toleration
- Exempted from participation in the imperial cult and allowed to make prayers in their own temple on behalf of the emperor (War 2.10.4 §197; Against Apion 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.