A selection of articles related to contra apion.
Original articles from our library related to the Contra Apion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Contra Apion.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Contra Apion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Contra Apion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- When it comes to the things of God, many people let their pastors
- against each other; but only two and twenty books, containing the history of every age, which are justly accredited as divine.” (Against Apion 1.
- ÿþT h e A p o c r y p h a , T h e S e p t u g i n t L X X
- Contra Apion 1:7-8. 4.
- by Rabbi Ken Spiro
- 1 The Greek historian Hecateus lived circa 360-290 BCE. He is quoted by Josephus in his Contra Apion 1:198-199 (The. New Complete Works of Josephus , p.
- The Scrolls and the Scribes of the New Testament
- exception of “holy scribes” in Jewish Wars and a single use of grammateus in Contra Apion where it is not translated Scribe he makes little use of the term.
- Influence of Apionsp. (Brentidae, Apioninae) stem-galls on induced
- identificada de Apion sp.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Against Apion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Against Apion (lat.
- ARE THE RIGHT BOOKS IN THE BIBLE
- Contra Apion 1:8). The same 39 books that we have in our Bible were condensed into the 22 books of the Hebrew Bible.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.