- Spirometry Indications and Contraindications
- Spirometry is a type of pulmonary function test that is used to measure and evaluate the function of the lungs for a variety of purposes. It is indicated in a variety of situation but is not recommended for others, as outlined in more detail below.
- Substantial proportion of US measles cases intentionally unvaccinated
- Of the 970 measles cases with detailed vaccination data, 574 cases were unvaccinated despite being vaccine eligible and 71 percent of these had nonmedical exemptions (e.g.
- A how-to guide to prescribing exercise for chronic health conditions Canadian
- The review, based on recent evidence, presents exercise by disease type in easy-to-read boxes, listing the type of health care provider to administer the exercise, materials needed, benefits and other information such as contraindications.
Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
all creatures great and small
mad about you trivia
philip ii of spain