A selection of articles related to controlling.
Original articles from our library related to the Controlling. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Controlling.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Controlling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Controlling books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Controlling Electrical Hazards - Occupational Safety and Health
- This booklet provides a generic overview of a standards-related topic. This publication does not alter or determine compliance responsibilities, which are ...
- Chapter 5 Methods of Controlling Slaves - Digital History
- Methods of Controlling Slaves frican-Americans were not naturally born slaves In their native land, they had been proud, free, and independent people.
- Pub 576:6/08:Transfer or Acquisition of a Controlling Interest in an
- Publication 576. Transfer or Acquisition of. A Controlling Interest in an.
- 3D Data Management: Controlling Data Volume, Velocity and Variety
- 3D Data Management: Controlling Data Volume, Velocity, and Variety. Current business conditions and mediums are pushing traditional data management ...
- Controlling the False Discovery Rate via Knockoffs - Department of
- Controlling the False Discovery Rate via Knockoffs. Rina Foygel Barbera and Emmanuel Candèsb a Department of Statistics, University of Chicago, Chicago, ...
Suggested News Resources
- Controlling Steam Radiators
- While studying for his Ph.D. in electrical engineering at Columbia University six or seven years ago, Marshall Cox regulated his room's temperature in winter the way most New Yorkers with steam radiators do.
- Controlling Greenwich's Goose Population
- Controlling Greenwich's Goose Population. GREENWICH, CT - The Greenwich Conservation Commission will conduct a training program for area officials, residents, and land managers as part of a regional effort to coordinate Canada goose management on ...
- China outdoing developed nations in controlling pollution: minister
- BEIJING China, often hit by choking smog that blankets the populous east and north, is doing a better job at controlling pollution than developed countries at similar stages of development, the environment minister said on Friday. China has been under ...
- Cardinals selling controlling interest in Class AAA Memphis team
- Less than two years after taking ownership of their Class AAA affiliate, the Cardinals are selling controlling interest of the Memphis Redbirds to Peter B. Freund, the principal owner of Trinity Baseball Holdings.
- How 'The System' Is Controlling You & Separating People
- David Icke has been exploring alternative theories about life and the world in which we live for the last 26 years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Controlling | Define Controlling at Dictionary.com
- to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops. 2.
- Controlling Synonyms, Controlling Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for controlling at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- 20 Signs Your Partner Is Controlling | Psychology Today
- Jun 1, 2015 The stereotype of a controlling partner is one who is physically intimidating and threatening. Sometimes, the signs are much more subtle—but ...
- Controlling | Definition of Controlling by Merriam-Webster
- having a need to control other people's behavior. : having the power to control how something is managed or done. : giving someone the power to control how ...
- What is controlling? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary.com
- Definition of controlling: The basic management function of (1) establishing benchmarks or standards, (2) comparing actual performance against them, and ( 3) ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskingdom of great britain
the frog prince story
counterpoint dissonant counterpoint
leonard bernstein childhood
mipham jamyang gyatso teachers
beijing opera repertoire