Convicts On The First Fleet
A selection of articles related to convicts on the first fleet.
Original articles from our library related to the Convicts On The First Fleet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Convicts On The First Fleet.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Convicts On The First Fleet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Convicts On The First Fleet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Maritime Historical Studies Centre, University of Hull FAR
- Three Hull convicts were also sent out on this epoch making voyage.
- 7 More Lessons From Australian History
- Almost all convicts on the First Fleet were convicted of property crimes (theft, forgery, etc).
- Stage 4
- How many ships sailed with the First Fleet? How many people were on the voyage and how many of these were convicts?
- Complementary Pedagogical Strategies for Online Design
- Abstract. The First Fleet Convict Database has had a 20 year journey The database of 778 convicts who arrived on the First Fleet to Australia in.
Suggested News Resources
- Public works (First Fleet table)
- As a result, the mortality rate for convicts on the First Fleet voyage was 3 per cent, compared with 25 per cent for the Second Fleet.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of convicts on the First Fleet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The First Fleet is the name given to the first group of eleven ships that carried convicts from England to Australia in 1788.
- Convicts of the First Fleet
- Ship Scroll down for an alphabetical list of convicts on the First Fleet Arthur Phillip, R.N. was commissioned as the first Governor of New South Wales.
- The First Fleet
- The First Fleet of ships to carry convicts from England to Botany Bay sailed from Portsmouth, England, on 13 May 1787.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Convicts On The First Fleet Topics
Related searchesdictionary of spiritual terms
websters new world dictionary
western blot fluorescent detection
neo-druidism neo-druidry in britain
the mummy returns