Cookie Cutter Shark
A selection of articles related to cookie cutter shark.
Original articles from our library related to the Cookie Cutter Shark. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cookie Cutter Shark.
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Receptive. Elements: Water & Akasha. White: Symbol of pure heart and mind; innocence, faith. Of the sea, it has watery and lunar elements, thus balancing emotions, especially for water signs. Absorbs thoughts, emotions. For solar plexus chakra (digestion,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Cookie Cutter Shark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cookie Cutter Shark books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Incidental predation by a largetooth cookiecutter shark on a Cuvier's
- Abstract. Two species of cigar or cookiecutter sharks (Isistius the largetooth cookiecutter shark (I.
- Cookie cutter shark & sawshark
- 1. Background Notes. Fins and Things—Cookie Cutter Shark and Sawshark.
Suggested News Resources
- On the Shark Beat
- I'd love to see a cookie cutter shark taking a cookie-shaped chomp out of a swordfish or equally-large predator.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cookiecutter shark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The cookiecutter shark (Isistius brasiliensis), also called the cigar shark, is a species of small dogfish shark in the family Dalatiidae.
- cookie cutter shark - YouTube
- Jun 12, 2010 Video Responses. Thumbnail 1:56. Add to.
- FLMNH Ichthyology Department: Cookiecutter Shark
- Florida Museum of Natural History Ichthyology Department.
- HowStuffWorks "Why are cookiecutter sharks called that?"
- Cookiecutter sharks get their name from the round bites they carve out of other sea animals' bodies. Learn about cookiecutter sharks and their bite.
- Shark Attack: First Documented Cookiecutter Shark Attack on
- Jul 6, 2011 Shark attacks are a rarity, despite sharks' fearsome reputation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.