A selection of articles related to cooking carbohydrates.
Original articles from our library related to the Cooking Carbohydrates. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cooking Carbohydrates.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- ('Well-Beloved, Spouse, Lady') Most revered of the Teutonic Goddesses. Wife and sister of Odin. Frigga is the patron goddess of the home and of the mysteries of the married woman. She is seen as Odin's match (and sometimes his better) in wisdom; she shares...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Planet: Neptune Sign: Pisces A strange characteristic of Neptune is that this gassy planet radiates trice as much warmth as it receives from the Sun; the planet gives himself away, analogous to the compassionate and self-sacrificing nature of Pisces. Lord...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Cooking Carbohydrates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cooking Carbohydrates books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Effect of cooking methods on available and unavailable
- Aug 18, 2008 Key words: Legume grains, available and unavailable carbohydrates, cooking, autoclaving. INTRODUCTION.
- Delicious Low-Carb Cooking
- Delicious Low-Carb Cooking. In This Chapter. ◆ Anything but boring low-carb recipes.
- Effects of cooking on serum glucose and insulin responses to starch.
- In any comparison of response to various dietary carbohydrates the effects of cooking the carbohydrates may be important.
- Travel Cooking
- Cooking Tips. Remember performance nutrition. Eat to compete.
Suggested News Resources
- What are the advantages of home cooking?
- Dr Hector Perera London. It is very important for one to get educated on the foods you intend to cook before you fire up that stove to cook.
Suggested Web Resources
- Carbohydrates - Help with Cooking
- An introduction to carbohydrates, their function in the body and in which foods they are found.
- Low Calorie Cooking with Carbohydrates - Can I Cook Low Calorie
- Carbohydrates have gotten a bad reputation over the past few years. But, when it comes to low calorie cooking, are carbohydrates alright to use?
- WHFoods: Are the carbs in vegetables the same cooked or uncooked?
- Carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetables can definitely be affected by cooking.
- TLC Cooking "How to Choose Carbohydrates: Tips and Guidelines"
- It's important to know the distinction between simple carbohydrates and complex carbohydrates. Learn more about choosing the right carbs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.