A selection of articles related to cooking.
Original articles from our library related to the Cooking. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cooking.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Cooking is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cooking books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Most cooking fires in the Cooking.
- Cooking. Merit Badge Workbook.
- Heart Healthy Home Cooking, African American Style, With Every
- Heart Healthy Home Cooking. African American Style. With Every Heartbeat Is Life.
- Turkey Basics: Safe Cooking
- requires longer cooking. · A stuffed turkey takes longer entire time can slow cooking. · Use of the roasting pan's affect on even cooking and heat circulation.
- Cooking Demonstrations:
- Cooking. Demonstrations: Providing the Perfect Ingredients to Season Your Farmers' Market. The focus is on fresh, nutritious, locally- raised food!
Suggested News Resources
- Fire and students a poor match
- Cooking equipment was involved in 81 percent of reported structure fires. However, most of these fires are small and confined to the stove or the kitchen.
- Man Brings Cooking School to Google+
- Although Allison is not a professionally trained chef, he told us that he has always had a passion for cooking. However, he does not enjoy cooking for people. He believes that cooking should take place in a social environment.
- Thai Vegetarian Cooking Class with Suparvadee
- We at Culture Kitchen are cooking the way families have for generations, at “home” in the kitchen.
- Gourmet Cooking In a Blackout
- By Regina Janesko Just in case you haven't heard, we are most likely getting hit by a hurricane. And this time, even this self-professed weather under estimator, who prefers to just be “surprised,” has sat up and listened.
- U.A.E. Lowers Cooking Gas Prices in Four Emirates, WAM Says
- By Nayla Razzouk - Sun Aug 28 18:54:38 GMT 2011 The Abu Dhabi National Oil Co.
Suggested Web Resources
- Food Network Recipes & Easy Cooking Techniques
- Find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques.
- Cooking cookware, bakeware, cutlery, recipes and recipe ideas
- kitchenware and cooking recipes for all that love cooking. Shop top rated cookware, bakeware, cutlery, or find your favorite cooking recipes.
- Allrecipes.com - recipes, menus, meal ideas, food, and cooking tips.
- Find more than 40000 free recipes created and rated by home cooks—plus, menus with dinner ideas, holiday meals, and party food ideas.
- Cooking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cooking is the process of preparing food by use of heat.
- Epicurious.com: Recipes, Menus, Cooking Articles & Food Guides
- Savor 100000 recipes from Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Self, cookbooks, chefs, and home cooks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.