A selection of articles related to cool.
Original articles from our library related to the Cool. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cool.
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Cool is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cool books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Guilbeau: LSU just too cool for NCAA tourney
- Everyone gets along on this LSU team. Everyone's cool. That's the problem, particularly since Keith Hornsby – the guts of the team - was lost for the season with a hernia injury on Feb.
- LL Cool J Spits a Blistering Freestyle Over a Dr. Dre Beat [VIDEO]
- If you think LL Cool J can't spit fiery rhymes anymore, guess again. The veteran rhyme-slinger treated fans with a video of him rapping over a beat by his good friend Dr. Dre.
- Cool Runnings Brit launches Olympic fundraising bid by appearing on GAME SHOWS
- A British Olympic bobsleigh hopeful has hurled himself into a fundraising campaign worthy of the legendary Cool Runnings team. Toby Olubi has competed in three TV gameshows to finance his bid for glory at the 2018 Winter Games in South Korea.
- Australian Nick Kyrgios loses cool in second-round exit at Indian Wells
- Nick Kyrgios has made an explosive exit from the Indian Wells Masters but his feuding Davis Cup teammate Bernard Tomic is safely through to the third round.
- How to warm up and cool down with your Apple Watch
- That is very different from the treadmills and bikes you find in most gyms, which ease you gently into your workout and steadily lower your pace at the end.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.