Coonan Cross Oath
A selection of articles related to coonan cross oath.
Original articles from our library related to the Coonan Cross Oath. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coonan Cross Oath.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Coonan Cross Oath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coonan Cross Oath books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The prodigal son returned: Author Benyamin on his return to India
- Numbering a few thousand now, they rejected the Portuguese attempts to Latinise their rites at the Coonan Cross Oath in Mattancherry, way back in 1653. Yellow Lights even has a secret room filled with the Gospels of Thomas, Magdalene and Judas and The ...
- Tsipras sworn in as prime minister for second time
- Mr Tsipras arrived necktie-less to the presidential mansion, where he again opted to take a civil oath rather than a religious one in the presence of the country's head of state Prokopis Pavlopoulos.
- Amnesty says torture is common in Ukraine conflict
- There was an order. I gave my oath to the motherland.” Both Sgt Alexandrov and Capt Yevgeny Yerofeyev complained that no Russian official had made contact with them in Kiev.
- Bhagwat Gita will give right direction to society, says Haryana CM Khattar
- Have you heard of Coonan Cross oath? It was the Malabar Christians who raised the first rebellion against foreign powers in 1653. Coonan Cross oath was the first independent movement in India.
- Ghar Wapsi will go on till 15 cr people are reconverted: Sadhvi Prachi Arya
- It was against Portuguese in 1653 by the ancient ST Thomas Christians in Kerala. they agitated and finally took an oath. It is known as 'The Coonan Cross Oath (Koonan Kurishu Satyam), taken on 3 January 1653.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Coonan Cross Oath Topics
Related searchesblack buffalo woman
amharic language grammar
delhi famous people from delhi
speak amp spell album personnel
angel locsin personal background
toxidrome opiate toxidrome