- All information for what is known is based on what was recorded by priests, from the iconography on Incan pottery and Copacati was a lake goddess.
- 14. Inca Ceremonial Sites in the Southwest Titicaca Basin
- guyos had another which they called. Copacati. The hill where it was located took its name from FIGURE 14.
- Copacati. 20 Engel I. Bernd.
- Diapositiva 1
- Izcapataza ( Perú, Acora-Puno-Puno 93 familias). ∎. Chaapampa (Bolivia, Copacabana - La Paz 30 familias).
- ISLAS DEL SOL Y DE LA LUNA: EL CAMINO SAGRADO
- Copacati se encuentra ubicado a 4 Km. al sur de Copacabana.
- Native Traditions in the Postconquest World
- represented the water from Hurin-Below, while Copacati, on a hilltop, sym- bolized the rain or the deity of water from Above or Hanan.
- Pilotos de Colombia y Ecuador en pista
- La Copa CATI proclama un campeón por cada categoría al final de la temporada y no una general, lo cual es una motivación para cada piloto dar su máximo esfuerzo en cada carrera, luchando un lugar entre los rivales de cada clase.
- COPACATI : The deity from Incan Mythology
- COPACATI: The deity. Goddess of Lake Titicaca. No sexist jokes please.
- Flickr: Copacati
- Copacati's favorite photos from other Flickr members (3214).
- Tesla Universe Member Profile: Copacati
- Username: Copacati. Posts: 0 (0 per day). Position: Newbie.
- Peruvian Copacati Amazonite Earrings - National Geographic Store
- Blue-green amazonite and a connection to Inca legend.
Copacati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Copacati books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspace needle architecture
spinal tap band former band members
tamworth new south wales demography
joan of arc retrial