- Precious heirloom stolen from Flint resident
- “It was cast in a concrete aggregate with a copper plate on top, and it is inscribed with the words, 'I count none but sunny hours.'" The copper sundial, with its aged, blue-green patina, is approximately 10” in diameter.
- A Home Tour Like None Other: Artist David Ireland's House at 500 Capp Street
- When an upstairs window shattered, Ireland covered it with copper plate normally used for etching, then tape-recorded what you could see out the window if you could see out the window ("two trees, three-story apartment house...
- Nevers: the “dentist horror” in court
- At Château-Chinon (Nièvre), medical notorious desert, the installation in 2008 of this practitioner, recruited by a headhunter, was a boon for locals, forced for years to nearly 20 kilometers to perform dental care . Beautiful copper plate, modern cabinet.
- Antiques Column with Michael Dowse: Metalwork in a class of its own
- Newlyn used the ancient craft of repousse; the process where copper plate is laid on a bed of pitch or lead and hammered from the back to create designs.
Copperplate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Copperplate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesluwero triangle
dream dictionary asia
indigo children definition
uilleann pipes tuning
mcmartin preschool case
darius i of persia rise to power