- New appreciation for human microbiome leads to greater understanding of human
- By applying genomic and proteomic sequencing technologies to ancient human microbiomes, such as coprolites and dental calculus, as well as to contemporary microbiomes in traditional and industrialized societies, OU researchers are advancing the ...
- Meet Your Neighbor: Thomas Hollocher
- I retired at the end of 1999 and subsequently spent 10 years or so engaged part time in a collaborative study of the chemistry and mineralogy of Mesozoic coprolites to understand the mechanisms of fossilization of the precursor materials, scat and dung.
- Genesis Exhibit finds home in Cedar Park museum
- Among some of the items un-boxed are fossilized dinosaur excrement preserved in the form of coprolites. It helps tell the story of the dinosaur's life including size and food habits. Hassel said staff also found fossilized bone in the same box.
- Paleo Diet: Giant Turds Show Dinosaurs Dined on Flowering Plants
- "What stands out the most about these coprolites is that they have little fragments of angiosperm wood in them," Ridgwell told Live Science in October at the 75th annual Society of Vertebrate Paleontology conference in Dallas, where she presented her ...
Coprolites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coprolites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslarmors theorem
list of toll roads pennsylvania
2008 summer olympics marketing