- COPT to Present at Citi's 2016 Global Property CEO Conference
- COLUMBIA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Corporate Office Properties Trust (“COPT” or the Company) (NYSE: OFC) announced that its President and CEO, Roger A. Waesche, Jr.
- Q&A: COPT's Cathy Ward On What's Next For Howard County
- COPT SVP of asset management and leasing Cathy Ward has been laser-focused on Howard County since the early '90s and is directly responsible for the financial performance of about 30 office buildings, totaling 3M SF there. We caught up with Cathy for ...
- A Copt responds, on their not being Monophysites
- I recently posted about the Lutheran video tribute to the 21 Coptic Martyrs of Libya, going on to address the accusation that the Copts are monophysite heretics. Reader Ori Pomerantz shared the post with Medhat Ghabrial, a Coptic Christian, who wrote a ...
- Christians Mark Anniversary of 21 Beheaded Copts in ISIS' 'Message to Nation
- Christians around the world are taking time this week to remember the 21 Coptic Christians who were beheaded by Islamic State militants one year ago in a threatening video to the "nation of the cross.
- Egypt sentences 4 Coptic teenagers for contempt of Islam
- Egypt sentences 4 Coptic teenagers for contempt of Islam. Police officers sit in front of cells during a trial in Cairo, Egypt, Dec. 6, 2015.
Copt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Copt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.