Corazon Aquino Presidency
A selection of articles related to corazon aquino presidency.
Original articles from our library related to the Corazon Aquino Presidency. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Corazon Aquino Presidency.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Corazon Aquino Presidency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corazon Aquino Presidency books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The AQUINO MANAGEMENT Of The PRESIDENCY - Cory Aquino
- fulfillment of this potential must be an affair of the people, and for the people. There is no other way.” President Corazon C.
- EXECUTIVE ORDER 215 AMENDING PRESIDENTIAL DECREE
- NOW, THEREFORE, I, CORAZON C. AQUINO, President of the. Philippines, do hereby order: SECTION 1.
- Mrs.A re tree ceremony
- of Corazon C. Aquino, President of the Republic of the Philippines 1986-1992,. Champion of Democracy, Ph.
- MALACAÑANG Manila EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 90 IDENTIFYING
- NOW, THEREFORE, I, CORAZON C.AQUINO, President of the Philippines, do hereby order: Title I. HOUSING AGENCIES AND MANDATES.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Stars' take stage amid phantoms of Manila Film Center
- During Corazon Aquino's presidency, the Department of Foreign Affairs moved its passport processing operations to the Film Center. Employees working alone at night were said to have heard certain sounds, such as typewriters being used.
Suggested Web Resources
- Corazon Aquino (president of Philippines) -- Britannica Online
- Corazon Aquino (president of Philippines), Jan. 25, 1933 Tarlac province, Phil. Aug.
- Corazon Cojoangco Aquino Biography | BookRags.com
- Corazon Cojoangco Aquino (born 1933) was the first woman to run for the office of the president of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Corazon Aquino | President of the Philippines, 1986-92 | Obituary
- Aug 1, 2009 Obituary: First female president of the Philippines who led the 'people power' revolt against Ferdinand Marcos.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnoongar language
bill of lading main types of bill
love scientific models
iron maiden original lineup
dream interpretation cup
dream interpretation apples