A selection of articles related to coriander uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Coriander Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coriander Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Coriander Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coriander Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Screening Coriander Gene Pool for Special Uses
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) is an aromatic member of the Apiaceae with a wide diversity of uses. (Diederichsen 1996).
- Coriander - <i>Coriandrum sativum</i> L.
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.). Promoting the conser- vation and use of underutilized and neglected crops.
- Position of coriander (Coriandrumsativum L
- Therefore the objective of this article is to show the use of coriander in daily life people that it has been used centuries ago in the human nutrition.
- Molecular Targets and Therapeutic Uses of Spices: Modern Uses for
- This chapter reviews the traditional uses of selected spices. . before serving.
- Coriander User Manual
- It is strongly advised to use a recent kernel like 2.4.23 or later.
Suggested Web Resources
- Coriander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Experiments in mice support its use as an anxiolytic.
- Their flavour may be enhanced by a light roasting before use. As coriander is mild, it is a spice to be used by the handful, rather than the pinch.
- How to Use Coriander | eHow.com
- How to Use Coriander.
- USES. In Asian folk medicine, coriander has been used to treat stomach problems, nausea, fevers, measles, colds, and hernias.
- Coriander - How To Grow And Use Coriander
- Coriander is a double duty herb. It offers two distinct tastes and can be grown in a variety of garden styles. Find out more about this herb here!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Coriander Uses Topics